April 28, 2023
4 Day ''Into Your Roots'' Yoga, Qi Gong, Energy movement and Soul healing
A 4-day retreat experience in a small Italian village with yoga, meditation practices, soul healing, food experiences, and local immersion.
From Friday, 28 April 2023 15:00 to Monday 1 May 2023 16:00
ValueFrom EUR 400
About this event
A 4-day retreat experience in a small Italian village with Qiyoga, meditation practices, forest bathing, soul healing and delicious organic food experiences.
Reset your energies in a remote, beautiful old village in Italy and disconnect from the day-to-day routine with a designed retreat for mind-body and soul well-being.
What you get
· 4 Daily Qi-Yoga practices and gentle, rejuvenating meditation
· 2 Nature immersion and Mindfulness walks
· Delicious organic Italian food accompanied by good wine (welcome dinner and all lunches)
· 1 movement session for body and soul with chosen music (energy and movement)
· 1 Visit to places of cultural interest and prosperity projects
· Bonus for booking healing sessions and private consultations.
· Pick-up for those arriving by train from the station in Toffia
Just a few benefits
· Plenty of time to let go of all the unnecessary, reset, recharge, and experience absolute joy
· The ideal location to unplug and enjoy the beauty of nature
· Peace for the mind, rejuvenating energy for the body
· Be more relaxed and refreshed than you've ever been
· Rediscover a sense of joy, connection and ease
· Learn about Qi yoga, practical meditation practices, Mindfulness
· What is soul wisdom, and how can it make fundamental shifts in all areas of your life
· Learn the foundations of your intuitive abilities and how to use and trust them
· Learn about the magic of Italian food and dive into the journey of goodness
The full schedule will be provided upon booking.
Delicious, home-cooked meals will be served with home-grown and locally sourced organic ingredients. I collaborate with local producers and chefs to ensure sustainable, top-quality retreats.
What's Included in the complete package
· Dinner day one (1), all lunches (3)
· Daily yoga classes
· Daily meditation classes
· Free excursions to sites of interest
· Specialised workshops
· Discounts on private consultations for soul healing and meditations
· Train station pick up
How to get there (flights, airport transfers, buses, trains)
Flight: book your flight to Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO). Ideally, book your flight to arrive at the latest, by midnight Friday, 28th April, to have plenty of time to arrive in Toffia, but if you will arrive later, that's fine.
Train: from the airport, follow the directions to the TRAIN STATION, within walking distance of fewer than 5 minutes. The train station is at the airport. When you get to the train station, use the red machines to buy your ticket. Select English and get the ticket to FARA SABINA-MONTELIBRETTI. It's the last stop, so you can't get it wrong, and it's a regional train. The train takes approx 1hr 30mins and runs around every half an hour. On Sundays, they run a less regular service, so it is better to travel on Monday.
Train station to your accommodation: we will arrange transport from the train station to your accommodation. You can message us when you get the train for exact times, but please let us know your flight time arrival when you have booked it.
What to bring
Comfortable clothes, trekking shoes, a journal with a pen, a unique personal little object. Bring your diet food if you have specific allergies (there are no big shops in the village, only one small shop, only soya milk occasionally, so if someone needs oat or almond milk, better buy it in advance, or ask me).
Places for this retreat are limited; book now with the early bird discount to save your place. Complete package €400 Early Birds Special. €200 deposit to pay by 21 March. Full refunds are available up to 30 days before the retreat. Price includes all the above, welcome dinner, all lunches, all activities, and train station pick up. To request accommodation, contact me.
Full refunds are allowed 30 days before the event.